Translate

Monday, October 31, 2016

All Done

Oh my goodness, y'all.  The weather is still crazy.  We got a smidgen (little) rain a couple Saturday mornings ago, but that has been it.  The temps were back in the mid 80s today, and it will be a little hotter tomorrow.  There is very little chance of rain in the foreseeable future.  So how do I see this as a blessing?  I have never had dry weather this long this early and dry weather is ideal for making marshmallows and springerle!  Looks like I'll be able to get started early this year. :-)

I'm thrilled to say that I'm finished with my version of Love Never Fails.   It will be going to the framer this week.  She always picks out the most perfect frame.


I'm now looking forward to finishing up the piecing of the quilt, basting the sandwich together and then the quilting portion.

Until next time count your blessings--God's gifts to you.

Judy

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful piece of stitchery! Congratulations on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judy,

    What a beautiful sampler you've made. Hats off!

    Have a nice day, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta da! Awesome work Judy. This is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty...love the birds with their spots!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete