Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dear Followers,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Out of curiosity I checked to see if readers could follow my blog on Bloglovin.  I have found it so much easier to follow favorite blogs this way.  If you have a Blogger account and a Bloglovin account you know the difference is like night and day.  If I wanted to show as a follower of someone's blog I've only been able to do it through my  Blogger account.  Hopefully, I've done the right things and you can follow my through Bloglovin now.  This has been my favorite way to keep up over the years.

Until next time count your blessings--God's gifts to you.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy,

    It took some time (sorry!), but I just vsited your blog for the first time. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love the stitches you make on samplers and loved the article about the cookie molds. We Dutch are very familiar with the speculaas molds ;)

    Have a nice day & Dutch waves across the ocean, Carolien

    ReplyDelete